Monday, August 18, 2008

Designer Series Paper Share

For those of you that have looked at the catalogue, the new Designer Series Papers are YUMMY!!! There are more and they are nice!!!! So because I want them all (and a few of you admitted the same to me today) I'm going to make a Designer Series Paper Club! I will order 4 packages of Designer Series Paper per month and you will receive 1 12x12 sheet of EVERY design from those four packages. (that's 48 sheets of Designer Series Paper!) On top of that, I will buy you approximately 4 yards of ribbon a month as a thank you for joining the club!!!! So over the course of 4 months you will receive 196 sheets of Designer Series Paper and at least 16 yards of ribbon for only $30 a month!!! I will place the order on the 20th of the month and will email as soon as they are in. Here are the papers I will be ordering each month.

August: Urban Garden, Haiku, Windsor Knot, Maine Blueberry

September: Bella Rose, Green Tea, Summer Picnic, Certainly Celery DSP

October:Washington Apple, Banbury, Sweet Always, Parisian Summer

November: Prestwick, Junior Varsity, Rainbow Sherbet, Chocolate Chip DSP

Please email me by August 19th if you are interested in this club!
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment