Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spooky Webs


I was all set with another post for today but changed my mind after reading my good friend Heathers' blog yesterday. Heather invited anyone to try this technique and I was up for the challenge.
I outlined the spider web in pencil on the basic gray card stock then traced over it with the tombow glue and added purple cosmic glitter. I stamped the bat from Batty for You stamp set and punched him out with the 1" circle punch and attached him on a 1 1/4" circle of tangerine tango. I used dimensionals to pop the spiders up from the web.
I made a coordinating treat purse which I cased from Angie at Chic n' Scratch.
Forgive me for using non Stampin' Up! sentiments; my friend Heather is slowly turning me into a fan of Halloween with all of her beautiful projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment