Sunday, November 16, 2008

Inspired By Nature


I enjoy going for walks on trails through the woods- I enjoy the quiet, the sounds of birds and the beauty of nature all around me no matter what the season.
When I take my dog Boston for a walk in the neighbourhood, it seems forever and it is only a half hour and I can hardly wait to get home. When I take Boston for a walk on a trail, I can walk for an hour and a half and it seems like no time at all. Nature has a way of making me feel at peace.
Perhaps this is why I fell in love with this stamp set.
This project was inspired by Heather and Anne. I have stamped showing you an intense cone flower as well as a soft muted flower by changing the ink colour.
Recipe: Inspired By Nature, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Parisian Summer DSP
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: large & small oval punch, Purely Pomegranate ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment