Saturday, November 29, 2008

Merry Christmas









There was no going to bed early Thursday night when I saw this project on Splitcoast Stampers by Sharon Johnston. This was so fun and easy to make. I was very pleased how it turned out.

Last night was our Christmas Downline Dinner at Heather's home and I wanted to make a little gift for her. I was so pleased with the way this accordian tag turned out so I wrapped it up for her as a hostess gift.

Stampin' Up! and inspiration from fellow stampers makes it so easy and inexpensive to give hand made gifts. It feels so good to give little gifts and the "awhs" I receive in return makes me happy.

I will be offering this as a Valentines Day class in January so check back to my blog for the date and send me an e-mail if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment