Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa

A while back I had picked up these cute jars from the dollar store knowing they would come in handy during the Christmas Season.
While thinking about Christmas dinner at my brothers, I thought I should make table favours.
So by adding "Old Saint Nick" Rub-Ons by Stampin' Up! to the jars and filling with everyones favourite candy I am sure they will be a hit.
The Kraft tag was made using the Sissix Tag Die (not from Stampin' Up!), adding a sentiment, jumbo eyelet, and a little sponging on the edges with white craft ink. I attached to the lid using the natural rope twine (I love this stuff) from the mini and VOILA.
I have a few jars to show you with the different rub-ons as well as the different treats in each jar.
My son has a few friends over and Jake suggested selling them, which would make a great gift for teacher, bus driver, hostess gift, paper boy, letter carrier, or anyone else you can think of.
I hope you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment