Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Desire, Passion, Motivation



Well it is New Years Eve Day and I thought I would post another card that says love. I had to cover the brads on the inside of the card and rather that stick a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of card stock I thought I would jazz up the inside a little. I am going to try to carry the theme of the card from the outside through to the inside on cards I make starting in 2009. I think it looks good.
Speaking of love, it has been 7 months since I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I have enjoyed every moment. I consider myself priviledged to be able to stamp almost everyday and I have my own blog (something I never thought about doing or even considered). I love stamping and Stampin' Up! products and now enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator.
My extremely talented upline Heather gave me some advise this year that she received at convention and I want to share it with you. "It would be so selfish of me to NOT share the Stampin' Up! opportunity with those around me." I cannot imagine my life without Stampin' Up!
I can't stress enough that I did not start with Stampin' Up! to make money or create a business, I did it to get a discount and maybe some free stuff! If you have ever thought about getting some free product, or product at a discount, or making some extra income or wondered what Stampin' Up! has to offer this opportunity could be for you! Worst case scenario you get lots of great stamping stuff at a BIG discounted price on the starter kit! You establish relationships and friendships that will last a life time (and maybe some free stamps!) If you live in the Tillsonburg/London area, I invite you attend a meeting at my upline Heather or her upline Alicia's with me to check out what Stampin' Up! has to offer.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post today and for taking the time out of your busy life to learn a little bit more about myself and Stampin' Up!

Wishing you a Blessed & Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment