Friday, December 5, 2008

Packages wrapped with Care

Each year I say I am going to make my own gift tags and don't. Perhaps it is becasue they end up being tedius or I just run out of time becsue I left it too late.


This year I have them finished. The Top Note and Winter Post has made it so quick and easy.


I have applied double sised tape on the back to apply to the gift. After Christmas the tag may kept by the idividual to make a scrapbook page focusing on that family Christmas.


Recipe:


Stamps: Winter Post


Paper: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White


Ink: Chocolate , Riding Hood Red, Craft White


I cut out the "Do not open until Dec. 25th" and popped it up with a dimional and added a little green and red using the Stampin' Write Markers and sponged thehocolate chip on the edges of the kraft c/s. If you are running out of time just eliminate the sponging and/or the popped up sentiment. Have fun with it.










No comments:

Post a Comment