Monday, December 8, 2008

Wishing You Cheer...


My husband has been in France for the past three weeks (just came home Sunday) and we did some Christmas shopping today before he flies to Denver tomorrow until Friday.
I wanted to show you this card I made from a layout challenge and becasue I was in a hurry to get out the door this morning, the photo is not as crisp as I would like so I apologize for that. Next time I will take my time. None the less I was pleased with how this card turned out.
Recipe:
Stamps: Wishing You Cheer, Christmas Classics
Paper: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope (love this DP)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Embellishments: Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment