Friday, January 9, 2009

Not a Traditional Valentine's Card



This is a sneak peak of the Valentine's Accordion Fold Card. I will be back later today with the finished project.
Well I have totally switched coarse on the project for youth group at our church tonight. I had planned on doing a variety of cards for Valentine's Day and Birthdays but have decided to do one big project instead...the Valentine Accordion Card.
My biggest dilema was choosing the designer paper as girls will be making this to give to their parents, someone special, grand parents or even to husbands (for the leaders who are married). I don't mind red on a card for men but pink; I don't think so!!
One of the designer series paper on the Inventory Blowout is Darling Doodles so I chose this as there is purely pomegranate, wasabi green, groovy guava and blue. I figured the pomegranate would be a good comprimise for the pink/red in a traditional card.
Accordion Fold Card Class:
When: Friday, January 23
Time: 7:00pm until 9:00pm
Cost: $25
Please note that a current designer series paper would be used and you could also substitue the "Happy Valentine's" sentiment for "Happy Birthday".
Please e-mail me privately at dale.livingston@sympatico.ca if you are interested in attending this class. If you are unable to attend, I have kits available (cost plus shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment