Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cool enough for a teenager...



It seems I am always creating paper crafts for my daughter however, this Valentines I was determined to come up with something for my 14 year old son.
Justin plays the drums (he is really good too) and is learning to play the electric guitar so I needed something cool, rockin' and Valentines; hmmm.
I thought how perfect would Rockabilly DP and Just Jawing be paired together to form a treasure box for a cool teen on Valentine's Day.
Recipe:
Stamps: Just Jawing
Paper: Rockabilly DP, Riding Hood Red texture c/s, Halloween DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Black & White gingham ribbon, crystal effects, 3 heart punch
I was pleased with the end results and Justin was able to contain his excitement too while looking pleased at the same time.
Hope you like it. Hug the ones you love not just today but everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment