Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Animal Crackers

Well this is the third time I am adding my journalling to this post; for some reason it will not save it along with the photo.I made this card for our Youth Pastor and his wife who just had (a week ago today) their first child and I can hardly wait to meet Baby Tyson.

This is the first time I have used the "Animal Crackers" stamp set becasue I have been playing with other stamp sets.This is one of the many perks if being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

I have been stamping for four years and nine months ago I became a demonstrator with the mind set to purchase my stamps at a discount and maybe a few items and in this short time I have developed a love for paper crafting and wnt to turn it into a business that allows me to be at home and do what I love.I cannot imagine my life without Stampin' Up! and would like to share the opportunity with those around me. If you have ever thought about getting some free product, or product at a discount, or making some extra income or wondered what Stampin' Up! has to offer this opportunity could be for you! Worst case scenario you get lots of great stamping stuff at a very discounted price in the starter kit! Best case scenario you establish relationships and friendships that will last a life time and maybe some free stamps!

If you live in the Tillsonburg/London area, I invite you attend my upline's quarterly meeting in May 2009 with me to check out what Stampin' Up! has to offer or just meet the ladies I have so much fun with (Heather is sweet, fun and so talented).

If you are a Canadian and think that this may be an opportunity you would enjoy I encourage you to email me privately at dale.livingston@sympatico.ca as I would love to talk with you to see if you think Stampin' Up! would be right for you or check out the Stampin Up! webpage at http://www.stampinup.com OK, I can't believe how GREAT Stampin' Up! truly is! having a sign up deal starting August 11th!!! HOW AMAZING!!! If Stampin' Up! is something you've ever thought about, if you want cheaper stamping supplies or you just spend lots (I know a bunch of you that fit this category!) this could be for you!!! Here are the details:

No comments:

Post a Comment