Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment


I cannot believe I have not used the new Raspberry Tart DSP from Stampin' Up! until now.
It really is very pretty and some patterns are busy but when you pair it with the right colour of cardstock it really is stunning and makes me happy.
I absolutely love the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set too - it has so many cute images which makes it versatile and versatility gives you more uses which gives you more bang for your buck. Anyway back to the card which is inspired by Taylored Expressions Card Challenge.
Recipe:
Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun, Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Raspberry Tart DP, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments: Pink Pirouette 5/8 striped grosgrain ribbon, dew drops
I think Spring is here as we are enjoying a bright sunny day but a bit on the cool side. Have a great day and be sure to do a little stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment