Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh Baby!


Oh my goodness! This diaper cake is so cute (even if I do say so myself).
I found an adorable diaper cake made by Susan at suziestampalot and just knew I had to make one. Luckily our youth pastor and his wife (Congratulations Pastor Jay & Sarah) were expecting their first child.
Our church is hosting a baby shgower for Baby Tyson on Thursday and I can't wait to give it to them. It will look so cute as the focal point for the shower (well at least until Baby Tyson arrives anyway).
I know, I know the only Stampin Up! product I used was the Bashfull Blue, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery ink pads but there is a good reason and that is becasue I wanted to use up the generic paper first to make room for new Stampin Up! product (hee hee).
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the fabulous weather we have had the last few days. Thanks for checking in to see what I have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment