Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blooming with Love

I am so excited for Monica, Zoe & Natalie over at "Stamp With Us" because today is the first day of their challenge. The challenge is for everyone out there who shares the love of papercrafts and all things Stampin' Up!
I love papercrafting and absolutely love Stampin' Up! so I plan on playing along.
Recipe: All Stampin' Up! products.
Stamps: Blooming with Love
Paper: Delicaste Dots DSP, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Clelery, Water Colour Paper
Ink: Black Sazon, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ballet Blue Stampin WSrite Markers
Embellishments: certainly celery 5/8" cotton twill ribbon, aqua pen, lace punch, dimensionals
I hope you will join in on the challenges at "Stamp with Us".
Thanks for dropping in on me and find time to stamp today.



No comments:

Post a Comment