Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sneak Peak...

Yesterday I posted a bonus project I made from UStamp Spring '09 and today I am posting another card from the UStamp Spring Tutorial.
I am giving you a sneak peak at one of the cards (out of 5) I made from Project #2.
Included with this set is a box to put the cards and envelopes in.
The best part is that I learned how to stamp one piece of Whisper White cardstock (which would make it my DSP) and cut it in a fashion to make 5 cards and decorate a box...how cool is that!
If you want to see the rest of the cards and box you will have to sign up for UStamp Spring 09. Trust me you won't be disappointed. The tutorials are tops, videos are fantastic, and the projects are spectacular.
Go ahead and check out their site; I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment