Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bug Season



This year is a BIG deal for our daughter Nicole who will be turning 13.
Nicole wants to have all her friends over for a sleep-over (although I really don't think there will be much sleeping!). Nicole also loves to make s'mores and sit by the fire and talk.
It seems not so long ago, we would sit outside around the fire and talk and without fail, when Nicole got sleepy she would say she wanted to sit with me and before you knew it she was snuggled on my lap sound asleep. Even though Nicole is turning 13, I am sure there will be times this summer that Nicole will do the same (well maybe not curl up on my lap like she use to) .
One thing I know for sure is she loves to talk and loves to hang out with her friends and you put the two together and there will be no sleeping.
I will show you the birthday favours as well as we get closer.
Nicole was a great help cutting out all the stamped images...Thanks Nicole.
Recipe:
Stamps: Under the Stars, Skeeters wheel
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss (all of these will be retiring June 30th) and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, creamy caramel marker, close to cocoa marker
Embellishments: brads, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment