Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Old Meets New

One of the new stamp sets in the catalogue coming out in one week from today is Circle Circus that I have not ordered yet (one of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstratoris to preorder) becasue I thought well I have the Big Flowers sets and thought it would do (for now).
I combined the old stamp set with the new In Colours. I saw this card here and wanted to try the ribbon technique and went with the same layout.
This card is so easy and fast to make.
Recipe:
Stamps: Big Flowers, Best Yet
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Embellishments: Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensional
Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment