Sunday, June 14, 2009

Orange You Glad Take One


Orange is typically not a colour I gravitate to unless of coarse it is Halloween or Thanksgiving. It's not that I don't like it, I just really like pink better! So you can imagine when Sweet Always came out, I had a reason to include orange into my projects.
Sadly, this designer paper will be retiring at the end of the month. This is why I have a surplus of retired designer paper on my shelf...I like it and want to keep it so that when it retires I still have some. Then SU! comes out with new product and I want to use it and never go back to the retired stuff and my pile of designer paper grows. Does this make sense? Is there anyone else out there that does the same thing?
Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Always DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments: Felt Fushion, Corduroy Buttons (both in Pumpkin Pie), Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment