Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Wishes

My card today looks like the white circles are mounted on the Not Quite Navy scallop circles but actually it is not. First I punched three 1 1/4" circles out of Not Quite Navy card stock then I took the scallop circle punch and punched out a rim around the 1 1/4" circle. The circle punch will not punch through two pieces of cardstock so I marked with a pencil where I would punch three more 1 1/4" circles out of the Bermuda Bay cardstock. The scallopped rim was adhered to the Bermuda Bay cardstock. Next, I stamped my images on Whisper White cardstock and punched out using the 1 1.4" circle punch and adhered them on the inside of the card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsey, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Scallop punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Earth Elements Brads, deimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment