Saturday, July 4, 2009

Crushed Curry reminds me of sunshine

I wanted to make a card using the Dusty Durango and Rich Razzleberry and really didn't have a sketch in mind. My impression of this card reminds me of Autumn, which by the way I am not ready for just yet. The past five days have been dreary and rainy and I want to feel the warmth of sunshine on my face real soon. I am not sure how people in England live with so many wet and gray days.
Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Mofiffs, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Dusty Durnago, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Ink: Dusty Durango
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon, top note die, trio flower punch, crystal effects, paper piercer
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get a chance to stamp today.

No comments:

Post a Comment