Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Love this new DSP

Where did the past week go?!
I realize I hadn't post in a week and when I think about it, I haven't stamped in that long either. I've been doing some scrapbooking.
I have been buying so many new things lately I get overwhelmed with what I am going to use and end up doing nothing. Does anyone else get this way?
I ahve been thinking of this set Wings of Friendship and what I would do with it and this morning I got busy and put a card together. I think it turned out pretty good and am pleased with the card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Wings of Friendship
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Oppulence, Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Orchid Oppulence Stampin' Write Markers
Embellishments: scallop punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, Old Olive Brads

Thanks for checking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment