Thursday, July 30, 2009

Simply Stars


I believe I have mentioned this before that I have a talented, fabulous friend and upline Heather Summers and we are called Simply Stars.
Heather arranged a full card swap within our group and I have to say we are a talented group of ladies. Sixteen ladies participated in this swap and as long as it was current Stampin' Up! products, the sky was the limit in our designs. Over the next few days, I will be posting cards from the swap. I hope you enjoy the fine creations.
The first card above was created by Renee Ballard. Renee chose a card with no stamping but has a lot of texture. I can't believe Renee made sixteen cards each with a dalhia fold flower. That's a lot of folding! Renee also used the texturz plates Stampin' Up! Backgrounds # 114512 on page 195. I think the card looks great, nice work Renee.


This card is soincredible! The stamped images are so crisp it looks like designer paper but it is not. I am convinced it is the quality of Stampin' Up! cardstock that makes images so clean and vivid. Back to the card, the designer of this piece of work is Charlene Godsave. Charlene is just starting to blog but you can check out her work here . Be sure to say Hi to Charlene and leave her a kind thougt.
Charlen used the Simple Friendship #113397 on page 105, Flight of the Butterfly #116564 on page 108

Linda Anderson is the designer of this beauty. Like the card above, the stamped images are sharp. Linda used the two step stamping set Greenhouse Garden #113824 on page 94 and in real the image has the illusion of dimension becasue of the clarity of the stamping. Linda used silver micro beads on the stamen of the flowers. Love this card.
I hope you find some inspiration and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment