Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Bit of Stitching

Todays card is for all you stampers who hold on to (hoard) retired product.
I am also learning to use card sketches to help with my card making.
Todays sketch is from Jen at http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/08/29/sketch-for-you-to-try-27/
I am not a big fan of Halloween but there are some stampers out there (yes, You Heather) who are slowly getting me to change my mind. I tend to decorate for Autumn so I can enjoy my decor until it is time for Christmas.
Recipe for todays card:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Haunting Halloween
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Watercolour Paper, Haiku DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive, Only Orange, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Black Brads, emboidery floss, dimensionals
Thanks for dropping in to see what I have been up to. Have a blessed day full of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment