Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Halloween



A big "Thank You" goes out to Becky over at Inking Idaho for this adorable Halloween Project.
This box holds three cards with envelopes in the bottom drawer (which I will post tomorrow) and the cool part is when you remove the lid from the box you will find a treat or two. Isn't this a fun and fabulous idea?!
Who wouldn't appreciate this sitting on their desk?
Although any stamp set could be used for this project, I wanted to make my first one similar to Becky's so I say a big "Thank You" to my friedn Barb for lending me her Eat,Drink and Be Scary stamp set.
I think this would be a great Christmas gift so be sure to check back soon for my Christmas version.
Thank you to all my followers who find something to inspire them each day to stamp.
Have a wonderful Fall Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment