Saturday, October 31, 2009

Time to Trim the Tree....




I am gearing up for the Christmas Season ...I am definitely feeling ahead of the Season and it feels so good.
I learned how to make these adorable Christmas Ornaments from Jodie at our last "Simply Stars" downline meeting. We have so much fun and learn a lot from business tips- from make and takes to WOW demonstrations, to catching up with new friendships and even sharing recipes.
If you have ever thought of joining the Stampin' Up! team' may it be as a hobby demonstrator or as a business, I would love to share this opportunity with you.
Right now until March 31, 2010, Stampin' Up! has a great offer if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator. Click here for more details.
I couldn't wait to make a set of these adorable Christmas Tree Ornaments and although tthey looked simple to make I wasn't sure so I used some retired Stampin' Up! DSP just in case I made a mistake. Well guess what, these are super easy to make. I am very pleased with how they turned out.
Of coarse the four ornaments needed a gift box so I made a box to co-ordinate using the card board from the DSP packaging and decorated it with DSP, a bow and a tag.
Now I have another hostess gift ready to go for this Christmas Season. Thanks Jodie.
I am offering this as a class on:
Date: Friday, November 27
Time: 6:30pm
Cost: $35 which includeds a pkg. of Holiday Lounge DSP and a pkg. of Mini Glue Dots
RSVP by November 11, 2009
If you are unable to attend my class, kits are available with a tutorial

4 comments:

  1. Cute Dale. Love it . Sign me up.

    Barb Nesplic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing ornaments, great job!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been busy!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ornaments!! Our family is kinda partial to ornaments--we collect them as we travel--makes putting up the tree a trip down memory lane!!

    ReplyDelete