Friday, November 13, 2009

Ready, Set, Snow!



Today's card is a challenge featuring an Easel Card.
It is my first time playing along with these ladies and I have to say what a fun and easy card to make.
Recipe: All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Snow Buddies, Patterned Pines, Best Wishes and More
Paper: Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Winter Bright DSP (Retired)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Embellishments: Paper Piercer, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals, Snowflake Brad (not from Stampin' Up!)
The great feature about this card is that it can be displayed and will not fall over...how great is that.

1 comment:

  1. This a great card. I have my volume turned up & listening to Thistlehair the Christmas Bear. I love the card & your choice of songs on your blog. TFS. See you Friday night. Barb Nesplic

    ReplyDelete