Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tim Hortons meets Stampin' Up!





A friend of mine asked if I would make an oversized Christmas card for the staff at Tim Hortons.
The staff party is this coming Saturday and approx. 150 employees had to sign the card.
This was going to be a challenge as the stamps are small to scale in comparison to the half sheet of bristol board I would be using. I had idea in my head I wanted to do but wasn't sure if I could pull it off without re-doing my work.
I wanted a sure thing so I turned to my extremely talented up line, Heather Summers.
I cased a card she had made last year and new it would be perfect.
I added the extra pages for signing and dressed them up too. I was given some timbit boxes and coffee cups so I cut the "Merry Christmas" using the Simple Alphabet die from Stampin' Up! I was pleased with the card and I especially like the Tim Hortons logo on the back. My friend was super happy with the card as well .


1 comment:

  1. Nice job Dale. The card is perfect. see you soon.
    hugs....Barb n

    ReplyDelete