Monday, December 7, 2009

Secret Santa Gift

This picture is the Secret Santa gift I made for our down line party. I used retired DSP from Stampin' Up! becasue it was perfect with the Chocolate Chip Vinyl "SNOW" from the Holiday Mix Decor Elements found in the Holiday Mini. To add a bit of bling, I stamped a silver snowflake with a rhinstone brad in the center of the "O".
"Simply Stars" enjoyed our Christmas Dinner Party on Friday night.
Heather Summers is my upline extroidanaire and she plans a fabulous get together for us every month may it ibe business or celebration.
Our dinner was held at Wimble Hall at Kings College and the dinner was catered by staff at Kings. We enjoyed a traditional Christmas dinner, turkey and all the trimmings and chocolate mouse cake for dessert. Oh, did I mention the table favours at each place settting made by Heather and her daughter Emma (who is 9 years old). I will show you those later on this week as well.
We started the eveing off visiting with Simply Stars team members whom I call friends. I look forward to sharing ideas and getting to know every lady who loves everything Stampin' Up!.
Before we sat down for dinner, and everyone had arrived, we started the eveing off with a game; Heather loves games; but then so do we as Heather always has prizes.
After dinner, we proceeded to the other room to do our "make and takes". I will share Heather's fabulous creation with you tomorrow.
Heather also arranged a Secret Santa gift exchange for those who chose to participate. This is so much FUN!
Thank You Heather for the care, kindness, encouragement, and love you show us; You are SImply the Best.

1 comment: