Friday, December 18, 2009

Using up the old making room for the new.


I remember seeing these adorable ornaments on Kimbery's blog last Christmas and thought I would make some to use up some retired materials I have (remember I like to collect pretty things in case they no longer make it). I am thinking if I whip up a box using the backing of the DSP packages, I could give these away to a neighbour.
The ornaments were purchased from a craft store and the top is removed and I inserted about twelve rolled strips of paper (1/2" x 6" wrapped around my paper piercer). I added a snowflake felt flurry to the top for added appeal. If you look real close, I even added some retired rub-ons to one side of the ornament.
In case I don't make another post before December 25th (kids are home from school for Christmas Break) I wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas filled with sparkle, joy, and warm memories and a Happy New Year filled with stamping and new goodies from the Celebration/Occassions Mini which starts January 4th, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Dale, I love these ornaments and the darling reindeer! I miss those felt flurries, I could have used them a million times this Christmas season :) Also, love your music. Sometimes I click on here and just listen while I stamp. Great selections!
    Merry Christmas
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas...I love the reindeer too.

    ReplyDelete