Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get Organized


Have I mentioned how much I love and enjoy UStamp!?!
Well I do!
This is the most recent project on UStamp and I plan on making a few of these for Christmas gifts.
You know it is not to early to start shopping/stamping for special people on your list.
Although I was using up limited edition cardstock (Winter Bright) it can easily made with any colour combination.
If you are interested in learning how to make this calender, or having a get together with friends contact me at dale.livingston@sympatico.ca to set up a date and we can have a lot of fun making this calender. You will love the memories each month as your change the calender along with the photo and you even have space for favourite recipes, grocery list, school events etc.
Just think, this would help with your scrapbooking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment