Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Unbelievable

















I would not have believed it if it were not for my friend Corinne posting her pictures on her blog this morning. I was at Corinne's house last night (loved the projects and had a blast) and when I left the ground was wet but green.

Both of these pictures were taken this morning (the one of top early morning and the one below mid morning) but what a difference in scenery. Geographically I know this is possble but can you believe only 30 minutes way (15 minutes south and 15 minutes east)?

The picture on the right is taken from the deck looking out my backyard (sounds like a song) and yes my children went to school today and the buses were running.

The picture on the left was taken from Corinne's front yard (notice the hydro truck in the background trying to restore hydro) and joyously (is that even a word?) no school today or at least buses cancelled.

There are times when the weather can be so unpredictable in South Western Ontario especially during the winter months; it is like living on the other side of the world. Pretty amazing huh!

I will try to get back later today with some stamping stuff. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day where ever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment