Monday, November 3, 2008

Holiday Blitz


Splitcoast Stampers is featuring a Holiday Blitz and the covered Note Pad was the feature by Nancy Riley who is a very talented stamper (love your blog Nancy).
I covered a couple of grocery list pads I purchased at the dollar store with the Wintergreen DP (retired).
When I find out paper is going to be discontinued, I hoared it. I don't know why! I suppose becasue I like it I want to save it...but what for? We all know Stampin' Up! comes out with great designer paper every year.
Anyways, these were super easy to make and I punched out a snowflake from the Sage Shadow c/s using the Marvy snowflake punch. Added a silver brad, dazzling diamonds and voila a wishlist for anyone.
It coordinates very well with the monogram cards and bag I made in the previous post.
These will look very pretty tucked in a gift basket or special gift bag that anyone would enjoy using and they are really easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment