Thursday, October 30, 2008

Holiday Gift Bag and Monogram Cards


This is another project idea I got from UStamp and I am very pleased with the way it turned out.
The gift bag is made from a white lunch bag and I have put 6 monogram cards with envelopes inside.
I used the phrase "Just Becasue I Care" because I may give this before Christmas. The cards are blank inside and therefore they could be used for a Thank You card, thinking of you, or just a note card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet, Defining Alphabet
Ink: Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow Marker
Paper: Wintergreen Designer Paper, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads, Silver Brads, Blue Sky Grosgrain Ribbon, Metal Edge Tags, Dazzing Daimonds, Little Felt Flurries, snow flake punch, designer label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment