Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Christmas Past

Well late Friday afternoon our winter storm subsided. The sun peeked out and burned away a lot of the cloud cover. There is another system coming into our area again on Sunday. It looks like we will have a white Christmas. I love snow and love it even more at Christmas time.
This is another favourite card I made a few years ago. When I first started stamping, I limit myself to one Christmas stamp and a wheel (if needed) per year and made all 80 Christmas cards the same.
Now that I have become a demonstrator (this is my first Christmas as a demo) I have purchased six Christmas stamp sets and have made several different cards.
I love snowflakes and snowmen. From Mr. Twigster to this chubby little guy, I love them all.
Saving a Christmas card from each year would make an aweesome addition to my scrapbook page as a momento of that particular Christmas.
Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Woodcuts, Swirly Stars jumbo wheel
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Embellishments: Silver Cording, navy eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment