Friday, December 19, 2008

Today is A Good Day to Look Back....



I have to apologize for my phoography quality; my phoos have not been crisp and clear as I like. I was playing with the settings and now am going to have to get my manual out.

Southern Ontario is experiencing a "snowmagedin"at least this is the word the weather people have referred this storm as. Buses has been cancelled and my children have started their Christmas Break early and my husband is home. I am ready for Christmas and have time to pull out previous Stampin' Up! catalogues and browse- it's a good day for this.

I have mentioned before that I am a paper/card collector and I realizing that I have to send more cards and not save them. While I was going through my card box I came across some cards I made in Christmases past. So I will post some of these cards this week to show you.

I really liked this card becasue it allowed me to use most of all the stamps in the set at once becasue I couldn't decide which one to use. The stamp set is "Holiday Blocks" and "Wishes Awash" from the Holiday Mini 2005. I stamped the image with craft white on coloured card stock and punched out the squares.

I keep my past catalogues and minis so I can go back and look at the stamping trend. Stampin' Up! has always had great stamp sets and put out products that are top quality; Stampin' Up! is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment