Saturday, December 27, 2008

Valentine Thoughts


I was able to squeeze in some stamping this morning before we went to my brother's home for Christmas dinner (Dec. 26/08). My sister-in-law is a good cook and it was our first turkey dinner with all the trimmings...it was so good. Thanks Murray & Lori.
This card was quick and easy to make. Now that I am in the Valentines spirit, I need to work on the Valentines Accordian Class I am having on January 26, 2009 at 7:00pm. More details will follow but if you are not able to make the class I will have kits available.
Back to this card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose Designer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Embellishments: Red Eyelets, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Scallop Chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment