Sunday, December 28, 2008

You: The One and Only



I got a new camera for Christmas from my husband - a Canon Rebel XS EOS Digital and I am loveing the crisp, clear quality of my photos. I love photography. When I was a lot younger, I had a RICOH SLR which was totally manual and when I had children who became mobile I needed something fast focusing. I up graded to a Canon EOS (I still have it) which I could set manual or auto focus and went through a lot of film. I was told film would become a thing of the past and thought I would try digital and purchased a Canon Power Shot which is small, compact and takes pretty good photos. I have always prefered a SLR camera and to my surprise I unwrapped my new camera. So I have solved my clearity problem with my posts. Adding the "comment" feature to my blog is still a mystery to me. I am so frustrated by not being able to add this feature. My settings as far as I can tell are correct, I have gone into the Help section of Blogger and everything I have done seems just as it should be but still no comments. So until I get this figured out I will have to live with out your opinions.
So for todays post...
Recipe:
Stamps: Define Your Life (I used the x-o-x-o definition)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose DP, On Board Simon Upper Chip Board Hearts
Ink: Riding Hood Red, White Craft for sponging the edges, Versa Mark
Embellishments: Earth Elements Brads, small & large oval punch, white embossing powder, top note die

No comments:

Post a Comment