Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Favours Anyone?

These little pillow boxes have been showing up on different blogs and it was not until my friend and fellow stamper Barb and I got together last Thursday evening and played with the new "Love You Much Bundle" and the Pillow Box Die.

I really really like this die. These make fabuloue party favours. Change the designer paper from fun to formal and you have every occassion covered.

Now, I learned something but it was not until I actually assembled the little pouch. I should have used the three heart punch on the section that has the concurve sides as opposed to the concave edges. The reason being that when it is assembled you would not see the ends sticking out. I suppose I could have added a piece of adhesive but I like the idea of easy access to the chocolate...you know in case of an emergency (hee hee).

Anyway, I hope you like it, they are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment