Monday, January 26, 2009

My version of the "UStamp Winter 09 SAB" project.




I am so excited that "UStamp Winter 09 SAB" started on Saturday and the first project inspired me to make this. If you have not seen or heard of UStamp click on over to here. It is not too late to start becasue it is pdf and video style so you can work at your own pace. There are chats, prizes, international dream team demonstrators and the best project planners. What are you waiting for...click on over to check it out.
So anyway, back to my project - It is a gift box with a necklace. I am giving it to my daughter wo also loves to read so I made her a matching bookmark.
I wanted to use up some of my retired paper so I have used Berry Bliss Designer Paper and coordinating cardstock but you get the idea.
The original project was not a necklace or bookmark but if you want to know you will have to check out UStamp for yourself. (I know this is not very nice of me is it)
Have a great day and thanks for checking in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment