Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stampin' Up! Regionals London, Ontario


Today was a very full and fun day as I, along with roughly 600 demonstrators attended the Regional Stampin' Up! Seminar held at the London Convention Centre. I wish I had taken a picture of what so many woman who are passionate about stamping in one ballroom looks like; but I can tell you it is energy with enthusiasm at its fullest.
Registration started at 8:00am and doors open at 9:00am. There is quite a buzz in the room with ladies swaping cards, idea boards, stamping presentations, WOW workshops and yes we got to stamp six projects and of coarse there were door prizes.
My fabulous up line Heather Summers presented a WOW workshop (her picture is above) and as always did a super duper fantastic job. Heather is oozing with talent and great ideas and works extremely hard...that is why she is in the top five demonstrators in Canada. I have to admit for me she is like a celebrity and I am so proud to be a part of her "Simply Stars" team.
Do you know what is so rewarding about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Sure there are stamps and supplies at a disount but you know the relationships I build with other woman who have the same passion for stamping as I do is incredible. I met three young ladies who are from Zuich (Ontario) and wouldn't you know they know my brother and sister in law and the other two ladies (who are sisters) thought I looked familiar as they are from my hometown of Exeter. I also had another lady come up to me to say "Hi" and wouldn't you know it was Brenda, also from the Exeter area who I worked with at Big V Drug Store and went to South Huron HIgh School with. I haven't seen Brenda since I left Exeter so for me it was like a big reunion and it felt so good.
I am tired and should be in bed however the adrenalin is still flowing. I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment