Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pop-Up Card Challenge


When it comes to fashion, I always feel I am slow to catch on to the latest trend.
Actually, I tend to be a bit conservative in everything I do; including stamping.
It was not until I saw what Heather had created using the new Pop-Up die from Stampin' Up! that I fell in love with it.
Heather had given everyone in her downline the pieces to build our own idea and I could hardly wait to get at it. I have had the package from Heather for a week and finally got to making my Pop-Up card.
I used a stamp set that is now retried but when I saw the colours of card stock Heather had sent me, all I thought of is a little princess.
I made the card up last night, took the photos this morning and gave the card away already to a little princess who just turned one. I hope you like it Elysse!
Thanks for stopping by stampers-I know it has bee a few weeks since my last post. I will try to be more disciplined in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment