Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple & Fun


On the weekend, I was preparing for the volunteer work I do at my children's school when the weather was sunny and gorgeous outside...this is the reason for the popscicle card.
Today is rainy and cooler so the orange creamscicle has lost its appeal.
This card was demonstrated last summer but I thought it would be perfect for the students to do during lunch break.
It is simple and fun and I had a variety of flavours - gabel green (lime) yoyo yellow (lemon), and only orange (orange).
Recipe:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Family Phrases
Paper: Only Orange, Gabel Green, YoYo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: same as cardstock colours
Embellishments: Coordinating ribbon, popscicle sticks, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punch, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment