Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kind Thoughts

I have never had the desire to stencil until I saw Shelli demonstrate on a video tutorial.
It looked easy enough! I decided to order the Small Kind Thoughts Brocade specifically with France in mind. I thought it would be nice to stencil on scrapbook pages as it would be fitting of the theme.
I find it best to journal about my day when I travel becasue as much as you think you will remember everything, you don't. I made this travel journal using the stencil with versa mark, white craft ink and white embossing powder. Clearly I didn't know what I was doing becasue I wouldn't use the white craft ink again if I was going to emboss with white embossing powder. The finished product was pretty cool and I like it. Now that I look at it I should have tried using a background stamp on the card stock first and then used the stencil image...next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment