Monday, June 22, 2009

Gifts to Go


On my last post I mentioned how many cards I had to get ready for this week so today I am going to show you what I accomplished (actually I got most of everything done).
My husband had asked for a card to give coworkers for big events and so I decided to make a card and gift bag topper to coordinate.
The baby card was cased from Andrea Walford using the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set which is in the occassions mini. Which by the way ends on June 30th, so if you are wanting to place an order give me a shout via phone or email.
The second photo is the card I made for a retirement in the concrete construtction business so I thought aI would have some fun with the "It's a Sign" (which is retiring). The card is a design of Heather Summers.
I ran out of Summer Sun cardstock and had to resort to some left over card stock from another source so that is why the colour difference on the bag topper.
The bag toppers are so much fun and give a clean look to your gift. I love them.
Anyways, it is going to be a beautiful week in South Western Ontario this week with temps reaching up to 30 degrees celcius.
Thanks for checking in, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment