Saturday, June 20, 2009

Teacher Thank You

June is extremely busy with activity and occassions to make cards.
I have been planning Nicole's Birthday Party, Father's Day, Lance's Birthday, Nicole's Birthday, Baby card for co-worker, retirement card for co-worker, teacher cards and gift - that alone is 10 teachers between my two children.
Tomorrow is Father's Day and I haven't made a card for our children to give to their Dad. Well that is not entirely true, as I taught a Father's Day Class at the school and Nicole made a card for her Dad.
Today I will show you a card I fell in love with from
Nichole Heady and decided to duplicate it.
I typed up the sentiment on the computer and printed it off on whisper white card stock.
Recipe:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Nursery Alphabet
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Versa Mark, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers
Embellishments: Dimensionals, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Latte Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping aby and have a great Father's Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment