Thursday, June 18, 2009

Party Dress

Today my little girl turns 13...but she will always be my baby girl. I wasn't sure what kind of card I wanted to make for her - should it be a funny card, little girl, big girl, animated, serious etc., etc.
When I was blog surfing I came across this cute card and decided to CASE it becasue it was perfect, exactly what I was looking for.
This card totally fits Nicole's personality becasue she is girly, sporty, fun, smart and loves colour just to name a few. I could actually go on forever about Nicole, she is amazing and I love her all around the world and back again.
Recipe:
Stamps: Voila
Paper: Sweet Always, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Versa Mark
Embellishments: Clear Embossing Powder, 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Big Shot, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment