Friday, June 19, 2009

Hit the Road

Yesterday I post a card for our daughter's 13th birthday who is a gift to my husband. Yes, Nicole shares the same birthday as Lance. I thought it was so cool but I have since learned that my husband has had his fair share of Princess/Girly birthday cakes, balloons and have has been overshadowed by Nicole. When their birthday falls on a Sunday which makes it Father's Day, Lance gets gyped once again.
My card for Lance is perfect becasue we got him a canoe for his Birthday, and Father's Day combined. I had water coloured the image on watercolour paper and wasn't really sure what layout I was going to use until I saw the card Linda Anderson made so I went with it. Thanks Linda!
Recipe: Stamps: Hit the Road
Paper: Jersey Shore, Pumpkin Pie, Brillant Blue, watercolour paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Brillant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
Embellishments: brads, cotton twill tape, dimensionals, Aqua Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment