Friday, June 5, 2009

Stampin' Up! Colour Combinations

The new catalogue will be released in a few weeks (July 1st); ok I gues that is more than a few weeks.
I have to say the new In Colours are bold bright and I love them. I am not sure if I am able to post a sneak peak or not.
I have come across a web link that I sometimes use for matching up Stampin' Up! colour combinations. It is so easy - ust click on the colour on the left you wish to use and then click search (at the top) and in a few short seconds every combination using this selscted colour will be revealed to you. Oh sure you could pull out cardstock and match it up to see what looks good but this site is fun and easy. This SU Colour link has all the colours from the past as well.
So what are you waiting for, click on the link http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/

No comments:

Post a Comment