Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wild about You...


Well I am getting my stamping mojo back, even if it is by CASEing other projects.I am going into the school on Monday to stamp with the students and am looking forward to seeing them...it's been a month since I was in last due to my vacation.Anyway, Father's Fay is what we will be focusing on.I got the layout idea from Andrea Walford. I tend to use limited edition (retired) designer paper when I go into the school just becasue I am volunteering and this allows me to use it up. The reason I have so much of this "limited editon" paper is becasue I like it so much I want to save it (you know in case you can't get anymore). I am slowly learning that Stampin' Up! always comes out with something better so just use it and stop saving.
Recipe:
Stamps: Wild About You, Starring You, Cute & Curly, Simple Serif Mini Alphabet
Paper: Outlaw, Vanilla, Sage ShadowInk: Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel
Embellishments: chipboard star, sanding bloc, sponging, chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Curly Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment