Friday, August 14, 2009

Stamp, Ink, Paper


Every morning I have coffee with my blogging friends, people who *inspire, *create and *share, their projects for everyone to see. There are certainly a lot of talented people out there.
I remember when I fell in love with Stampin' Up! I was attending my first workshop and we made a simple card with a layer or two using cardstock, ink, stamps and I was hooked. Since that day I have made cards that are more complex, more embellishments, more layers, and more embellishments. It just seems natural to incorporate new techniques, ribbon, brads, buttons and the list goes on. Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with this, I love it.
Every once in a while I like to make a simple card, something that takes less time to whip up.
So by using only stamps, ink and paper this is what I came up with. You know, sometimes it is hard to resisit using the gorgeous ribbons, fabulous buttons, and brads Stampin' Up! offers:)
Recipe:
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
I hope you like todays card. Remember, in order to get away and stamp each day, keep it simple.
If you would like to invite a few friends into your home to stamp and receive free product please contact me at dale.livingston@sympatico.ca . I would love to come and demonstrate how to make a simple card like this or even a step up with a few embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Love the song you've got on your Blog! Great card too. The SIP challenge was a great, don't you think!

    ReplyDelete